July 8, 2010

Purse-Simplicity Pattern

I made this as a gift . It can be used as a purse but was given as a scripture tote.


The pattern can be found at your local craft store or at Simplicity's website. It is a fast and easy sewing project great for a beginner. Its all straight stitches. The hardest part is attaching the handle, but with some maneuvering is not too challenging.


I made her a card to match the tote. I the tote as the gift bag and stuck in some scripture markers and an lds reference book.


~Rachel~

3 comments:

Nicholette said...

Hi Rachel! I think you have an awesome blog, I would love to blog swap with you! Also, come over today and check out my blog, I've given you an award!

http://nv-craftenvy.blogspot.com/2010/07/award.html

Tara said...

so cute...love that fabric!

Vinyl Lettering said...

Great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails